Monday, December 12, 2011

About My Shop

All of my natural, handmade earrings--hoop and dangle earrings and accessories are all with a natural centerpiece and yarn. Let the beauty of nature handmade make you even more beautiful! Add a pair (or two) of my earrings to your natural jewelry collection and accessories. The only regeret you'll have is that you didn't buy more.

I hope you can find everything you want your style your way. Urban Vibe Inc. is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - I will do everything I can to meet your expectations in style and passion.

With a variety of products to choose from, I'm sure you'll be happy working as well as ordering from me. Please feel free look around my website and if you have any comments or questions or custom orders, please feel free to contact me.

All sales of Gift cards, e-gift certificates, jewelry and items marked as is are final. FINAL SALE items cannot be returned for exchange, credit, or refunds.

No comments:

Post a Comment