Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Motivational Quotes of Joyful

Joyful

“I am a feminist, and what that means to me is much the same as the meaning of the fact that I am Black: it means that I must undertake to love myself and to respect myself as though my very life depends upon self-love and self-respect.” – June Jordan

“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” - Maya Angelou

“No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow. ” - Alice Walker

“Deal with yourself as an individual worthy of respect, and make everyone else deal with you the same way. ” – Nikki Giovanni

Trust yourself. Think for yourself. Act for yourself. Speak for yourself. Be yourself. Imitation is suicide.” – Marva Collins

“I define joy as a sustained sense of well-being and internal peace – a connection to what matters.” - Oprah Winfrey

“I think there are things for all of us to do as long as we’re here and we’re healthy.” - Gwendolyn Brooks“If you don’t understand yourself you don’t understand anybody else.” - Nikki Giovanni

No comments:

Post a Comment