Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wow check out this dope post about ♥Urban Vibe Chic♥


I am so happy that Dru Christine wrote about Urban Vibe Inc. Aka Urban Vibe Chic in her blog post and i cant wait to work with her again asap....

Dru Wrote:

Gotta love the Internet. Some way or another, the work of Urban Vibe Chic came across my newsfeed and I emailed Sheeba Chastang immediately asking ( ok, begging) for her line to be featured in my store. All the way from Oakland, California, my installment of crotchet earrings and hair bows arrived soon after. Sheeba is mad creative with so many designs for handmade crochet styles, from earrings and hats, to purses, EVEN shoes for her brand, Urban Vibe Chic  To see her full line, log on to: http://urbanvibechic.tictail.com/

Be sure to check out a few, or all of these unique

No comments:

Post a Comment