Monday, December 12, 2011

I Am

I AM....
I Am

I am creative and loving and caring
I wonder will i ever find real love
I hear poems being said aloud and love songs playing
I see the happeness in your eyes
I want love and be loved
I am creative and loving

I pretend not care what other people think
I feel that its a dream coming to light
I touch your soul deep in seek of my own inter soul
I worry will I keep losing out in the end
I cry thinking that I will get hurt
I am creative and loving and caring

I understand that I have flaws but who dont
I say I am the queen of Sheeba and you can be may King whe you ready
I dream that my dreams are bigger then life
I try to be a better me everyday but all I can do is be the queen that God made me to be
I hope that i can prove to you that I am all the women you need
I am creative and loving and caring

P.S. THIS IS FOR YOU JR.

No comments:

Post a Comment